Do Not Block Driveway Sign
This Do Not Block Driveway sign is one of our best sellers. This aluminum sign measures 12"x18" and is available with a choice of Engineer or High Intensity 3M reflective sheeting. Choose a sign with red, blue, green or black text. Signs with colored text are completely reflective. All of our signs have rounded corners and mounting holes centered at the top and bottom for easy installation. Engineer grade sheeting is appropriate for off-street use. High Intensity should be used for all on-street applications.
- Manufactured from .080 aluminum. This aluminum will not tarnish, rust or
- Choice of reflective 3M Engineer or High Intensity sheeting for sign face
- Choose a fully reflective red and white, blue and white or green and white sign or black (non-reflective) and white sign.
- Rounded corners to present a professional appearance and reduce injury
caused by sharp corners.
- Mounting holes centered at the top and bottom for easy trouble free
Sheeting refers to the reflective material applied to a sign. How reflective a sign is will depend on the type of sheeting used.
- Engineer sheeting is a durable,
enclosed lens reflective sheeting introduced in 1950. This material is
typically used for signs in areas with low volume, lower speed traffic and
little competing surround light. Signs with this sheeting are used
in off-street locations only.
- High Intensity sheeting is an
encapsulated lens reflective sheeting that is highly reflective at wide
angles to approaching traffic. Signs with this sheeting are most
commonly used on public roads.
- Diamond Grade signs found on this web
site are made from a durable white or fluorescent microprismatic lens
sheeting. These are highly visible signs. The lime
(yellow-green) signs, in particular, are highly visible during daytime,
twilight, nighttime, and in inclement weather.