Bilingual School Grounds Closed After Dark Sign
Our 24" x 18" Bilingual School Grounds Closed After Dark sign is available with a choice of Engineer or High Intensity 3M reflective sheeting. Select a sign with red or black text. All of these signs have rounded corners and mounting holes centered at the top and bottom for easy installation. Engineer grade sheeting does not meet the Federal Highway Administration's Minimum Reflectivity Requirements. Signs with High Intensity sheeting meet those requirements.
- Manufactured from .080 aluminum. This aluminum will not tarnish,
rust or corrode.
- Choice of reflective 3M Engineer or High Intensity sheeting for sign face
- Choose red or black text.
- Rounded corners to present a professional appearance and reduce injury
caused by sharp corners.
- Mounting holes centered at the top and bottom for easy trouble free
Sheeting refers to the reflective material applied to a sign. How reflective a sign is will depend on the type of sheeting used.
- Engineer sheeting is a durable,
enclosed lens reflective sheeting introduced in 1950. This material is
typically used for signs in areas with low volume, lower speed traffic and
little competing surround light. Signs with this sheeting do not meet
Minimum Reflectivity Requirements.
- High Intensity sheeting is an
encapsulated lens reflective sheeting that is highly reflective at wide
angles to approaching traffic. Signs with this sheeting are most
commonly used on public roads and meet Minimum Reflectivity Requirements.
- Diamond Grade signs found on this web
site are made from a durable white or fluorescent microprismatic lens
sheeting. These are highly visible signs. The lime
(yellow-green) signs, in particular, are highly visible during daytime,
twilight, nighttime, and in inclement weather.